A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access frequency to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is to fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons of the type I like or Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsersa.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and does not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google, they do not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. You can check detailed information in this regard on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.